Return Policy Effective 8/14/23
*Due to unforeseen circumstances, the item you have ordered may have become out of stock and is no longer available. In this event, you will receive an email from Thread and Clover within 24 hours along with a full refund to your original form of payment.
*Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to lighting, computer monitor resolution, and photography lenses. We make every effort to represent our products as clearly as possible, please email us at: info@ThreadandCloverMN.com with any questions or concerns about a product PRIOR to placing your order. We will happily respond to any further details about a product.
- Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or cancelled after checkout is complete.
- Please review your order as soon as it arrives and contact our team within 3 days with any issues or damaged items. ALL damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order or will not be returned.
We hope you love your purchase, but just in case you aren't happy with something here is the lowdown on our return policy:
1. There are no returns to credit cards. All returns are issued as Store Credit only.
2. All Clearance and Sale items are FINAL SALE.
3. The buyer is responsible for return shipping on all returned items and we recommend obtaining tracking information for your records.
4. Items must be unwashed, unworn, with tags attached in order to be returned. We reserve the right to deny or give partial refunds based upon the condition of the item(s) being returned. Items that appear to have been worn, have stains, pet hairs, or odor will not be accepted.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AFTER 30 DAYS.
To start your return:
- Login to your account or access your order through ThreadandCloverMN.com, and select the reason for return.
- Mail back your returnable items to our store address listed below.
- Returns must be received to our location within 30 days from delivery date of your order in order to receive Store Credit.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days from the delivery date.
- Once your return is received at our store, we will process your return and email you a Store Credit within 2-3 business days. Please note that this store credit is only valid ONLINE and cannot be used in our physical store. This Store Credit will not expire.
- You may return your purchase made online to our physical location at 15094 Claret Ave. W, Rosemount, MN 55068 during normal operating hours. Your return will be processed in the form of a Store Gift Card, and this Gift Card cannot be used for online purchases.
- If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return, we will send you an email with instructions to pay a $9.99 return shipping charge. We will hold this item for 14 days. If you have not responded to our email or called within 14 days, we will then donate the item to local charity.
Please note the following items are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return:
- Personal items: bras, shapewear, socks, and underwear (this includes lined crop tops).
- ALL toiletry/apothecary items: candles, oils, soaps, lotions, bath and body items.
- ALL food and drink items and kits.
- ALL Jewelry and Hair Accessories.
- ALL Sale and Clearance Items.
Thread and Clover
15094 Claret Ave. W
Rosemount, MN 55068