- Standard shipping within the continental United States will be a flat rate of $5.
- We ship with USPS and you will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped.
- Standard shipping orders placed Tuesday-Friday usually take 3-5 business days to be processed, packaged, and sent out for shipment. Please note: we are CLOSED Sunday and Monday and do not process shipment orders on these days. Orders placed on Saturday will be processed for shipment the following business day, which is Tuesday. Holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, please allow extra time for processing and shipment during these times.
- In the event of a store closure for holiday or vacation, we will post shipping delay timeframes well in advance specifically on this webpage, along with on our social media pages (Facebook @ThreadandCloverMN and Instagram @ThreadandCloverMN).
- We are unable to offer expedited service, and currently DO NOT ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii.
- We can ship to P.O. Boxes using USPS as well as military addresses.
Thread and Clover is not responsible for the following:
- Delays with USPS
- International duties or customs charges.
- Lost or damaged packages, USPS is responsible once we ship the package.
- Once your package is marked as delivered by USPS, you will be responsible for contacting them to obtain information about delivery or damages. Their contact number is: USPS 1-800-275-8777
- Incorrectly entered addresses. It is your responsibility to ensure the shipping address is accurate during checkout.
- If you need to cancel or modify your order please email us immediately at: Info@ThreadandCloverMN.com. There is no guarantee that we will be able to modify or cancel your order, but we will make every effort to do so.
We currently do not offer expedited shipping options.